giovedì 16 ottobre 2008

In the Train...

Another story in the train... At the station I've met one of the fellows of my German School adventure... I promised I would have written something in English to show the blog... So...

We were talking about travels, Switzerland, reasons to come and so on... The typical commuter conversations that I like as they normally make it possible to understand a bit more of other people even in a few minutes... I discovered that the Italian tradition of life with parents for long time is well known also abroad... With surprised eyes, the Kollegin asked how was it possible not to go out of parent's home when the university started...

Well, now that I think better about this, a satisfying explanation is not easy to find: for sure there are some mitigating motivations. Finding a flat in Naples, finding a Job in Naples, not earning money and so on are acceptable excuses, but really they don't justify the phenomenon... I think that a the end we (Italians) are strange people: we like a lot living with all the advantages of being at home, and at the same time we like the idea of complaining as it is impossible to start our own life... After 14 months, I say that for everything, also in the South of Italy, the right moment comes: when I left it was really the best moment and I cannot regret. But maybe for other people the right moment didn't come or they could not see it...

I wish to them and to me, to be ready for the next right moment!

Nessun commento:

Note per Viaggiatori Occasionali...

Questo blog attualmente non contiene pubblicità esplicita e se ce ne è di occulta non lo sappiamo neanche noi che siamo gli autori... Per il copyright, esso è di chiunque lo reclami e possa dimostrare che le sue pretese hanno un minimo fondo di verità. Se inavvertitamente qualcosa coperto da proprietà intellettuali varie è stato usato, vi preghiamo di segnalarcelo, perchè provvederemo a riparare alla disattenzione che nessun vantaggio economico e morale ci porterà...

Capotreno e Viaggiatori